Photos From Around Here

Thought I might post a few of my favorite photos from the last three month's. Actually to lazy and too hot to attempt to write anything. All photos are from my Eastern Wyoming neck of the woods.

Remains of ancient man
Lots of Pelicans
Cow Moose
The Horns are bigger and no velvet by now
A Goose out for a walk?
Osprey's are pretty cool looking
Monarch of the plains for more than a 1,000 years
Nice view
Hello
Think I will walk the other direction
Part of Rocky Mountain National Park horse and mule herd at Fort Laramie
These guys are fast - really fast

2 comments:

S. Bradley Stoner said...

Nice... I'll have to bring my rock hammer the next time I'm up your way. I always bring my camera.

Neil A. Waring said...

It is an interesting place to live - not for everyone though. Big military area, coal trains, pipelines and the cleanest air in America - why? Not many people.