New History of Guernsey State Park

My Wyoming History book is now complete. It took a lot longer than I expected but is now available. The book deals with the building of Guernsey State Park, centering on the work of the Civilian Conservation Corps in the Park.

 I like the book better than the ebook as the formatting changes on the ebook depending on what the reader is using. Normally this is not a problem, but with the nearly 200 photos in this book, the ebook, which is still fine, can be a bit odd looking in places.

Read a free preview or order a copy here.

2 comments:

Rosanne L. Higgins said...

Congratulations! What are you working on now?

Neil A. Waring said...

Hi Rosanne, Just put a western, I call it a historical mystery out on Kindle, the book should be ready next week. That makes 4. I am working on a book about my 42 years teaching and another kid fiction book, but this one is a young adult, a little older than my others.