Wyoming Storm Coming In


The clouds were heavy but blue was still peaking through when I took these photos yesterday. A half foot of snow was soon to follow, but for me it was a beautiful day. All photos are from the area between Laramie and Wheatland.

Love driving through Wyoming where photo opportunities abound. These Pronghorn were facing away, but typical to their behavior, when I stopped they had to take a look at me. 

Wish I were a little quicker, we saw a group of seven Bald Eagles including one very close up immature Bald. But they are not crazy about stopping SUVs, so I missed my opportunities. I will settle here for some, newly, snow covered mountains. 

For those of you that are in the track of this snow storm, stay warm  and stay safe.


2 comments:

Pat, Marcus & Alexis said...

Looks like you've already lost a lot of snow cover down there. Not that this is unusual, I'm just a bit surprised.

Neil A. Waring said...

Snow this time of the year seems to come fast and melt in a hurry.