Baby It's Cold Outside

Today it is cold -  very cold, high of 0, yep zero, zilch, no degrees at all. Wind chill tonight will dip to 40 below.
When this happens in Wyoming we say, "feels like a touch of winter in the air."


I know, I know, by now you are all feeling very bad for me. But before you do I might mention that in my part of Wyoming I still was able to play golf seven days in December. Most years I play in every month, other years I miss playing in January. And, I will play with a light sweatshirt but if I need more than that, no golf. We do get lots of nice colder weather hiking in though.

If you are in my part of the country, bundle up and stay warm. 

Happy New Year!


Saw this Guy a Couple of Blocks From Home Today

Cedar Wax Wing Looking Out at Winter
I Am Not Cold - But Was I Supposed to Fly South?

2 comments:

Ron Scheer said...

Great photos. Happy New Year, my friend, and keep warm.

Neil A. Waring said...

Thanks Ron and Happy New Year